Wednesday, October 26, 2011

URGENT -- Rebuttal to the Newsletter Against the Wastewater Reclamation Facility (WRF)

Santaquin was required by the Lt. Governor's Office to give those in opposition to the WRF an opportunity to publish their own newsletter to be displayed on the city's website. That opposition piece was posted yesterday on sewer.santaquin.org. I have read the newsletter and am thoroughly appalled at the incorrect and misguided information it contains.

We cannot let this breach of the citizen's trust go unanswered. The careless acts of a few individuals reflect on our entire community, and we have all been marred by this newsletter. I have attached the newsletter to this email, which includes FACTS to address the inaccuracies. It's eight pages long, but it needs to be read by everyone in the city. If your friends or neighbors are planning to attend the public meeting tonight hosted by the opposition, they need to read this before they go. Please help me get this information out to as many people as possible as quickly as possible. I cannot say this strongly enough: The citizens of Santaquin need to know the facts so they can make an informed decision on November 8th. 

I'll be posting all this information later this evening on my website (www.voterichpayne.com), and on my Facebook page.

I sincerely appreciate your help and support. Without the efforts of many volunteers we would likely not be in such a good position to keep Santaquin moving forward.  

Please call or email with questions.

Regards,

Rich Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment